Senior Full Stack Developer
Medorion is an Israeli based impact startup that helps healthcare organizations to improve clinical outcomes, such as increasing cancer screening rates. By combining Artificial Intelligence and Behavioral Science, our SaaS platform models the members’ behavioral profile and predicts the best engagement strategy.
What you’ll do:
On our day today, we work on building a microservice-based AI infrastructure, web interface, and constantly studying and integrating new state-of-the-art technologies. Our team is still very small, so you’ll have a crucial part in all the development processes including research, design, implementation, and monitoring.
As the team is constantly growing, there is a high potential to be promoted to a management position.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 8 years of software development experience.
- At least 4 years of back-end development using Node.js/ Python/ C#/ Go/ Java.
- At least 4 years of front-end experience using popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue) and familiarity with MV* patterns.
- At least 4 years of experience with microservice-based architecture and popular middlewares (Redis, Mongo, PubSub).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar from a leading university or college.
- Experienced with Linux based dev-ops infrastructure like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Independence, high motivation, and good communication skills.
- passion for working on solutions that have a positive impact on society
It would be nice if you:
- Familiarity with Kubernetes Internals.
- Experience with Data Engineering and ETLs
- Familiar with Data Science.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org