Customer Success Manager
What you’ll be doing:
As a Medorion Customer Success Manager, you will own the relationship and customer success of our clients. You will be responsible for strategy development, campaign execution, optimization, and retention. You will act as the liaison between our customers and the internal Medorion teams and you will be the main focal point for all client related activities.
We are looking for a results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual with a genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs, strong technical orientation and ability to deliver the Medorion value to our customers.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our large customers and ensure their success.
- Increase customer engagement and overall satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Responsible for all the deployment and on-boarding of the customer.
- Responsible for the successful execution of all campaigns.
- Be the main point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle.
- Develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success.
- Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices.
- Capturing customer feedback and reporting all issues and requests to the product and R&D teams.
- Monitor usage and engagement level and work together with the client to optimize and demonstrate constant value.
What you should bring with you:
- 2-4 Years of experience in Customer Success and Relationship Management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (native speaker is an advantage)
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive, driven and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with digital marketing platforms an advantage (Active Campaign and Facebook)
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software/ systems